The Open edX® platform In-Video Quiz XBlock
With the In-Video quiz XBlock you can not only increase the probability of active viewing but also the engagement as well as the resulting learning success of each learner.
How do In-Video quizzes work?
In-video quizzes allow you to embed each problem type available in the Open edX platform seamlessly into a video at any point. Course authors can easily add custom questions via the authoring tool Open edX Studio.
Benefits of implementing the In-Video Quiz XBlock in your Open edX® platform
The implementation of the In-Video Quiz XBlock may have advantages:
- Increasing engagement
- Improving the learning experience
- Enhancing the learning success ad the performance
- Extending the attention span in long videos
- Fostering the comprehension of the new learned information
- Measuring learner performance as well as interest and understanding
- Streamlined creation workflow for authors
- User-friendly navigation for learners
- Unlimited number of questions per video
- Unrestricted choice of Open edX® problem types
- Only applicable with the Open edX® platform